Henglian Product Classification
National unified customer service hotline: 400-66 77749
Address: No. 1 Industrial Park, Changgou Town, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province
Problems and solutions澳门太阳城官网多少 < Problems and Solutions
What is the difference between hand brake and foot brake of small cement mixer?Release time: 2015-02-16 Visits: 3423 times
The brakes are the same. What is the difference between the hand brake and foot brake of a small cement mixer?
Presumably many customers have such questions.
In fact, the handbrake of a concrete mixer is the common name of a parking brake. As the name implies, it is a braking device that keeps the vehicle stationary when parking. It only brakes the two rear wheels. It is generally used when it needs 3-5 hours of parking. Of course, novices also need handbrake to do it. Start uphill.
The foot brake of small mixer truck is the common name of service brake, that is to say, the brake device that needs to slow down the vehicle until it is stationary during the movement of the vehicle, that is to say, it is used for deceleration and temporary parking.
Because the hand brake is generally used after the vehicle is stationary, the strength of the hand brake is not very large, and it is controlled by a steel cable. The professional name of handbrake is the auxiliary brake, which is different from the principle of the brake. It uses a steel wire to connect to the rear brake shoe to brake the car.
When driving, the inertia and power of the car are very large. At this time, to decelerate and stop, you must use more powerful foot brakes to effectively brake.
In general, the difference between a handbrake and a footbrake of a concrete mixer truck is that the footbrake is generally used to brake or reduce the speed of the car during driving. The handbrake is also called parking brake, that is, it is used when parking. Of course, both can play the role of braking. Generally, the former is mainly used for vehicles that can play a significant role in braking. If the latter is used during driving, the latter may not work well, and the latter can also be used when driving on snowy roads. Preventing vehicle sideslips alleviates possible accidents caused by foot brakes. Handbrake is mainly used to prevent the vehicle from slipping on its own when unmanned. Foot brakes are commonly known as foot brakes, and hand brakes are mainly called hand brakes.
- 矿用四不像车搅拌车成为隧道等短期工程施工利器 2018-12-24Mine- used four-like truck mixer becomes a weapon for short-term engineering construction such as tunnels
- 特别狭窄的隧道和道路施工可以用双头或轨道混凝土搅拌车运输 2018-12-24Specially narrow tunnel and road construction can be transported by double-headed or track concrete mixer truck
- 农村农用微型搅拌车选自动上料的搅拌车更划算 2018-12-17Selection of automatic loading mixer for rural agricultural mini mixer truck is more cost-effective
- 重汽王牌单桥8立方搅拌车轻量化设计赢得客户青睐 2018-12-17The heavyweight design of the heavy truck ace single bridge 8 cubic mixer wins the favor of customers
- 6立方搅拌车搅拌罐车上装在货车铁路轨道施工 2018-12-17 6 cubic mixer truck mixing tank truck loaded on freight railway track construction
- 自动上料搅拌车怎么称重 2018-12-10How to weigh the automatic loading mixer
- Small concrete mixer truck brings us benefits, we must also pay attention to the usual maintenance
- How to choose the right crane
- Users of Henglian Concrete Mixer Truck are requested to change the special hydraulic oil for winter
- Precautions for the use of concrete mixer truck
- Maintenance and repair of concrete mixer truck
- Why does the performance of cranes such as small cranes and 8-ton cranes decrease? The first reason is right to consider the following aspects!